Returns and Refunds
Returns and cancellations
Should you wish to cancel or return any purchases, you may do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are based in the EU you also have the right to cancel your order under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“Regulations”), provided you give us written notice. Notice can be given any time after your order has been placed, up until 14 working days from the day after you received your order. Notice of contract cancellation under the Regulations must be given by email to email@example.com Please note that this cancellation right does not apply to certain items including (without limit) goods made to your specification or which have been personalised.
For orders cancelled under the Regulations, we will issue you with a full refund including the shipping cost. All items must be returned in their original condition, from the original delivery country.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days of us receiving your cancellation notice. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Items should be returned within 90 days of their delivery date and in their original packaging.
Please note we do not offer free returns outside of the UK.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you are returning an item.
- We’ll give you our return address and prepaid return label for UK orders. For international (non-UK) returns we ask that you pay the appropriate postage.
- Please return the item in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you obtain a “Proof of Postage” receipt and retain this until you receive your refund.
- On receipt of return, we shall process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate that refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 30 working days. Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Refunds will be credited to the purchaser’s original method of payment. Original shipping charges will not be refunded. If your return was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, refunds will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations is currency rates the amounted refunded may be slightly higher or lower than the price originally paid.